Thanks to the hard work and incredible support of our community, the Central College women’s triathlon team continues to excel and reach higher achievements each year. In 2021 we became an official sport at Central and one of the first college triathlon programs in the Midwest. We continue to build our program and gain support because of people like you.
Thanks to hard work and incredible support, the Central women’s triathlon team is coming off a terrific first year and enjoying an exciting second season!
- Fourth as a team at NCAA National Championships
- Five CTCA Scholar All-Americans
- CTCA Scholar All-American Team
- Lindsey Blommers ’22 CTCA All-American 2nd Team
2023-2024 highlights and plans:
- Three returning national qualifiers
- Third as a team at Rhoades McKee Reeds Lake Triathlon
- Seventh as a team at Millikin Invitational
- Competing at NCAA National Championships in Tempe, Arizona on Nov. 11
Our student-athletes are driven to become great competitors in swimming, biking and running, and the challenging transitions in between. As a college, we want to provide the best equipment and experience for our student-athletes as they grow alongside our new program.
We are asking for your support! As we expand our program, we greatly appreciate generous support of alumni, family and friends to help support us. To continue the growth of our sport we are hoping to raise $5,000 for more state-of-the-art indoor bike training and our expanded travel schedule.
The help of our family, friends, alumni and the triathlon community is vital to making another successful season. Will you consider making a gift of $50 or more to help us reach our goal?
We appreciate your support of the Woman’s Triathlon program!
Head Women’s Triathlon Coach