Central Cares Fund


Is my contribution tax-deductible?

Yes! All gifts received through this platform are considered donations to Central College and are thus tax-deductible. 

When will my credit card be charged?

Your credit card is charged immediately upon finalizing your gift on the site.

Where is my donation going?

100% of your donation will go directly to the project you chose to support. There are no deductions for processing or overhead fees.

What happens if a project is overfunded?

If a campaign raises more than it stated funding goal, we will work with the project sponsor to determine whether the surplus should be used to expand or enhance the project, or reserved for use by similar projects in the future.

Does my gift count towards the Journey Scholarship Fund?

Your gift will only go to the Journey Scholarship Fund if that is the goal of the project. If you would like to make your gift to the Journey Scholarship Fund but the project is for a different designation, go to www.central.edu/give

Who should I contact with questions about my contribution?

Call toll-free 800-447-0287 or email falterc@central.edu 

Are international donations accepted?

Yes, we accept international gifts via credit card.

What is Central College's Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number?

Central's Tax ID Number is: 42-0680344